Hello,everyone!



So... I am just starting with a blog. It is going to be fun, I promise ;) I am going to write about food, music, beauty, lifestyle, maybe some psychological thoughts.. the things that I like :))

And now for the first post let me introduce myself first.

My name is Kaja ( but I use Kaya as more "artistic" ) and I am coming from Slovenia, but live now for 1 and half year in Austria ( 4 months in Vienna now ). I am counting 23 years of my life, soon to be 24. My greatest passion is music, since I was born into this world. Oh and since I am mentioning music; I play drums for 13 years now ( by the way, as I wrote, this blog will also be about music ) and this is one of the things that make me the happiest in my life. :) I also loooove baking and cooking ( but mostly baking ) and I am in that stage, where I am trying to quit smoking slowly, so I'm meditating away from the smoke. Since I don't know what else to write about myself, I will just leave it to you to read in my blogs.



Hope you enjoy them and until the next post!! :)






Comments

Popular Posts